Criminal Defense Attorney in Maine – John S. Webb
Criminal Defense Attorney Maine and OUI lawyer John S. Webb is a criminal defense attorney with offices in Saco, ME and Portland ME. Since 1992, John has been in private law practice in southern Maine, defending criminal law cases that primarily involved alcohol or drugs, or both. This includes possession of drugs, trafficking drugs, manufacturing drugs, marijuana possession, and driving under the influence (DUI) which is known as operating under the influence (OUI) in the southern portion of the State of Maine.
Attorney Webb provides solid Operating Under the Influence defense – OUI, DUI, DWI, DWID – in both state & federal court. Mr. Webb is also the General Manager (GM) of the Sanford Mainers baseball team which plays in the New England Collegiate Baseball League (NECBL). You can follow John on Twitter @MaineOUI and visit his blog OUIHotline.com.
Quick Facts About Southern Maine Criminal Lawyer John S. Webb
- Trial Attorney, Criminal and Civil
- Born: Sanford, Maine, 1961.
- Residence: Sanford, Maine.
- Sanford High School, Sanford, Maine, Class of 1979
- Maine Maritime Academy, Engineering BS – Bachelor of Science; Minor in Engineering Science 1983
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Design Engineering Division, Mechanical Engineer Portsmouth, VA 1983 – 1989
- Mechanical Engineer, Department of the Navy, including project engineer for the Nimitz Class Aircraft Carriers from 1983 – 1989.
- Licensed to practice law in Maine since 1992.
- In private practice since 1992.
- 3 year internship in York County (Maine) District Attorney’s office from 1989 through 1992 while attending Law School.
- Completed Intoxilyzer 8000 Operator’s Course, 2017 Portland, ME
- Vermont Law School – Juris Doctor cum laude & General Practice Program Class of 1992
- Intoxilyzer 8000 Training Industrial Training & Design, LTD Toronto 2013
- Intoxilyzer 5000 Operator CES, Inc. Florida 2005
- Sustaining Member, National College for DUI Defense (NCDD) 2009 – Present
- State Delegate, National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL) 2009 – Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), DUI Committee 2009 – Present
- York County Bar Association, Past President, Past President’s Committee and Member 1992 – Present
- Maine State Bar Association, 1992 – Present
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association, 1992 – Present
- United States Coast Guard 3rd Assistant Engineering License, 1983
- Sanford Mainers Baseball Club, a franchise of the New England Collegiate Baseball League; GM & Ass’t GM, 2003 to Present
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- NCDD Summer Session 2016 Faculty Breakout Session Co-Instructor, 2016 in Cambridge, MA
- York County Bar CLE Defending Against the Intoxilyzer 8000 2015
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers OUI Seminar Defending OUI’s in Maine 2014
- MACDL Annual Meeting – Sentencing Techniques Federal & State 2014
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers DUI Seminar Trial Skills Workshop Instructor 2012
- National College (NCDD) Summer Session Cross Examination – Breakout Session Co-Instructor 2011
- MACDL Annual CLE Bureau of Motor Vehicle (DMV) Issues & Case Update 2011
- 15th Annual NACDL DWI Means Defend With Ingenuity Field Sobriety Testing – Cross Examination Breakout Speaker 2011
- NCDD Summer Session 2010 Closing Arguments – Breakout Session Co-Instructor 2010
- Maine Criminal Defense Lawyers CLE Advanced Training for OUI Defense 2009
- OUI CLE Basic OUI Defense Laying the Cornerstone 2008
- Maine Criminal Defense CLE “Basic Training for OUI Defense” 2008
- Lorman OUI CLE Strategies in Handling DWI and DUI Cases 2006
- York County Bar CLE What Jail Can Do For Your Client 2005
- Lorman OUI CLE OUI/DUI Defense: Demystifying the Science 2005
- Lorman DWI/DUI CLE Strategies in Handling DWI and DUI Cases 2003
- Lorman OUI CLE Strategies in Handling DWI and DUI Cases 2002
More About Attorney John S. Webb
(a/k/a Big John)
Married in 1998.
John Webb has extensive experience within the DUI and OUI fields in Maine over the last 26 years. He has received awards and accolades for his success in the DUI Defense field and is widely considered one of the top Maine lawyers for criminal defense. He has built his firm from the ground up, and now has two associate attorneys, Katie Campbell and Vincent S. LoConte.
Contact Webb Law Firm by calling 207-283-6400 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may also contact Maine Attorney John Webb by using our convenient online contact form. Ask about your FREE Lawyer Consultation and Attorney Fees Payment Plans.